Master Focus Group
Sharing the 6 'M's of Success
- Marketing - Mentoring - Methodology - Money - Motivation
You have questions:
We have answers!
QUESTIONS COME IN A VARIETY OF STYLES.
You simply tell us what is your situation, condition, problem, issue or
Or what you want to achieve, obtain, accomplish or reach.
Or what has you confused, stymied, blocked or stopped.
Or what you want to join/start as a community activity.
Questions can be: about your career, your business, your business to be.
Really, it's a piece of cake! The only dumb question is the one unasked!
Private! ~ Confidential! ~ Go Smart!
However, don't procrastinate!
C. Dean Kring, Director of Research and a hands-on, experienced business
is coordinatior of this Master Focus Group.
More about Dean here.
Find a few endorsements here or check his
profile on LinkedIn.
$35.00 for one session or $100 for one month (four sessions) and includes meals! Pay here!
Then provide the date(s) and time(s) you prefer to meet and if it's to be online or a
physical location and you provide the address.
When we have received your enrollment payment, we send you the roster of dates, times
You choose the group convenient to you.
- Pick a day and time convenient to you.
- As participants register dates and times will be
updated. Can't make your scheduled time? Sorry. That becomes a lost appointement with no
- In the event you are late for your session, any
missed time cannot be recovered and the session cannot be extended. We apologize for this.
- In the event you miss your session you will have
forfeited your fee. We apologize for this.
- All conversations during the sessions are
absolutely confidential. You will respect this and not repeat any conversations to third
- At the close of the session, should you not be
pleased with the information exchanged, your fee will not be refunded and "Master
Focus Group" has absolutely no liability in the matter.
- All sessions are conducted Zoom or Skype for
convenience and "Green Consulting" until we get suitable number
of members to meet at a location providing happy hour, breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Join for one (1) year period, send us your
picture, company logo, website URL and we'll publish same on a special page indicating you
as a Charter Member.
- For your community activity we'll publish a web
- Prices subject to change!