HAVING A SMALL
BUSINESS INCUBATOR IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Hire a project manager.
Get someone with experience with community incubators and making them self-sufficient.
Make this person
2) Establish the entry criteria.
3) Design the development methodology.
4) Build the infrastructure to grow the clients.
5) Train the support personnel.
6) Commence bringing in the incubator resident companies.
For the top ten questions for starting a business incubator, click here.
© 1983-2018 Services
Cooperative Association. A not-for-profit cooperative association of independent
businesses. All rights reserved ®