Attention to Clients"
A complete guide to business incubation!
Starting and operating without grants, gifts, donations, contributions
C. Dean Kring has been
operating the Entrepreneurial
Development Center (Texas's oldest business incubator) since 1985, as a private sector
small business development group.
His clients have won
virtually every award for business growth in Houston, some nationally and some even
He founded the Incubator
Self-Sufficiency Group in 1995, in response to the
growing need in the industry toward self-funding and self-sufficiency.
He is the most tenured owner/operator/manager in the
National Business Incubation Association and is
"recognized as an industry leader and pioneer in small business incubation."
NBIA - 1990
He provides consulting services to incubator developers around the globe.
Please go here
if you wish to retain Mr. Kring to assist with your incubator.
A few of the topics:
- Raising capital to fund the incubator vs. funding it yourself.
- Site selection.
- Enrolling the community to support and participate in incubator
- Selecting Business Mentors and Advisory Board members.
- Selecting a Steering Committee and Executive Committee.
- Starting a seed fund.
- Attracting and screening prospects.
- Selecting clients.
- Offering resident (on site) and remote (off site) development
- Applying the development methodology to accelerate business growth.
- Example contracts: Incubator - Client; Incubator - Advisor/Mentor;
Mentor - Client.
- Complete policies, procedures and forms.
- Everything needed to operate a successful
business incubator without public funding.
This comprehensive guide is $250.00. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for
To make your purchase by credit card use the PayPal button below.
For qualified business owners/development/investment groups,
you may obtain a license to the exclusive
Entrepreneurial Development Program® for
which includes complete training.